Monday, November 1, 2010

Mow Strip

I know it seems lame, but I am so excited about the mow strip. I think it's going to look great and be helpful. Thanks to great neighbors for their help (I did bribe with homemade cinnamon rolls), we got it done pretty quick. The kids favorite part? The cement truck...practically in our backyard.

Tim and Liz and a few wee helpers.
The kids' favorite part. Having a cement truck that close.

Cole doing some of the finish work.
Looking good!
Tim and Josh working on smoothing the cement around the posts.
Nice work Josh!!

3 comments:

Shan Reid said...

Your house and yard all look so great! Hope you are feeling good... not too long left! I'm excited for you!

Sandra said...

The family picture looks great! Love all the kids expressions.

Amberly said...

Your family picture is so cute! I can't believe you only have a little over a month till you are due! Time flies! Can't wait to meet him or her!