Talon, the lucky fella, got 3 birthdays this year. We celebrated once in Washington at the beginning of July and then, he had his friend party and we had another family party at our house for him. I'm sure he didn't mind.
Opening gifts.
Tal has been wanting rain boots for a long time. Coby got him one and Kaleb got him the other. It was funny because he opened them separately. He probably thought he'd have to hop around until he got the second boot.


Josh got him a fishing pole. The kids love to go fishing with Dad. Now, of course, he asks to go all the time.


It's a skateboard.
Here's my face after he opened it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Aunt Hailee and Uncle Chet. All I can say is pay backs are coming!! :)
Opening his present from Grandma and Grandpa.
Uncle Chet helping Tal with his gun from Uncle Matthew.











No comments:
Post a Comment