Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Pictures

Our neighbor, Sandra, took our family pictures this year. We were going to have them done a week before we ended up doing them, but I was in the hospital with kidney stones and poor Kaleb broke his collar bone the same day. I was so afraid all the pretty leaves would be gone since our shoot was postponed, but things worked out great. The leaves were still pretty and I feel like we got some great shots to choose from. Sandra did a fabulous job! Thanks so much!!

Coby

Kaleb
Talon

The belly picture is a must!


I loved this rusty old tank. Sandra spotted that treasure on our way to the canyon. So glad we stopped for some pics here on the way back.

We HAD to do a silly one.



5 comments:

Danielle said...

Love the fall pictures! You guys are a beautiful family.

Shan Reid said...

Just gorgeous!

Britt said...

I didn't realize Sandra took those! Wow...you should start a photography business! They look great. I especially love the silly one.

Tim ♥ Del said...

I had no idea Sandra was such a photographer! She did a great job! Super cute!

Nate and Aspen Johnson said...

love the blog Mollie! I am adding you to my blog list now!! :)