Talon had his first friend party this year for his 5th birthday. He invited 6 neighbor boys and they had a blast together. They played water games, had bbq hotdogs, cake and presents. I think they all enjoyed themselves. I know Tal did!
Isaac, Talon, Emmit and Chase

Kaleb and Coby

Max

Atley

Kaleb

Kaleb and Coby enjoyed themselves too!

We also got each kid their own water gun. They loved running around shooting each other with water guns! What kid doesn't right?
Damian and Chase


I think Chase is either trying to fill his gun in the sprinkler or he's trying to not get wet from the sprinkler.

Go Kaleb!

The whole gang! Back row: Chase, Damian, Talon and Emmit. Front row: Isaac, Atley and Max.

Opening gifts. The best part of course!


Happy Birthday Talon Buddy!! Hope your day was super special like you!

2 comments:
Fun pictures! And you even spelled each boys name right.
Love your family pic at the top of the blog.
Wow! I'm not sure where you find the time to do major updating, but I sure love following your cute family! I love all of the new pictures of your adventures. You look absolutely fabulous - hope you are feeling well and can't wait to "see" the little one soon!
Post a Comment