Talon is in Kindergarden!! He has been so excited to start school. We can't believe our baby is 5 and going to school already. Something neat for Talon is that he is starting in a brand new school. It was built in the last year, and he'll be in the first class to go through. It's so nice AND it's right behind the Middle School, so he'll be close to Josh.
Good luck this year buddy. We hope you enjoy it as much as you are anticipating. Love you Tal!!
Talon...standing outside the entrance to his classroom.
Me and Talon. No, I didn't cry. I was too excited for him!

Talon with his brothers on the first day of school. Kaleb, Tal and Coby


2 comments:
I'm loving all of your catch up posts. I envy the fact that you are catching up instead of giving up and just skipping ahead like I do!
I think I cried a tiny bit this year...but I didn't cry about our first child going to kindergarten either. He was so ready, and it's not even 3 hours long!
Post a Comment