Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What To Do With a Wedding Dress

The Moms on our block...well, lets just say we like to have fun and laugh a lot. Tonight, we decided that we would reunite ourselves with our wedding dresses. No one ever puts on their dress and if they do, they don't know what to do in it. Well we know what to do in our dresses...jump on the tramp of course! We were silly and crazy and we laughed until we cried. Thanks for the fun girls!

Liz, Delvonie, Shanae (in my bridesmaid dress from Hailee's wedding. Her wedding dress is in Richfield...she's only about a foot shorter than me) and myself.
Is it just me, or is this pose a little Marilyn Monroe?

Mollie and Liz...isn't she so graceful?
Liz
Mollie, Delvonie, Shanae and Liz
Me and Liz. I think I just did a spin jump.
Mollie, Delvonie, Shanae and Liz. Delvonie looks like a ballerina jumping 20 ft in the air in this picture.

The Toyota jump.
This picture made us all just about pee our pants. Look how small Shanae looks! She's a mini-me! LOL!! We love it!
Liz
Man...we are crazy! Poor Shanae...always a bridesmaid, never a bride. Ha ha...we love you Shanae. :)
Me

Me and Liz
I love this one of Delvonie and Liz.
I think I'm holding my dress down. Ha ha!
Us girls (minus Brittany and Sandra, we'll catch them next time). Liz, Shanae, Stephanie, Delvonie and Me (down in front).
Delvonie, Shanae, Me and Liz

12 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

That is Hilarious!!! I cant beleive after three kids you can still fit in your wedding dress! Way to go!

Cam & Nat said...

you guys have too much fun!!!! wish i could FIT into my wedding dress!!!!

Britt said...

HAha...I'm so glad you took photos. I love the one of you holding your dress down. Who was taking the photos?

Amberly said...

That is awesome that you guys can fit in your dresses still! I am jealous that you are having so much fun without me!!! I love Shanae!!!! Miss you!

Sandra said...

Those are so dang funny of Shanae! I love it! I will be there next time fo sho ladies. And if I still can't fit into my dress, then I will surely find some other snazzy number to wear.

going gordon said...

this looks so fun! love the idea, but i doubt i'll ever wear my dress again. fun to see your blog! you have such a cute family.

Madsen Family said...

Ok, the mini-me pic made my die laughing. I love our little Shanae!!! So fun!

Dart said...

Apparently I live on the wrong block! I rented my wedding dress because I didn't know what I would ever do with it, but if I would have known I would live next to fun ladies like you, I could have joined in!

Danielle said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish I lived on your block...although, I might have had to make some alterations to mine since I doubt I can squeeze back into it! Great photos - thanks for the smile!

Anonymous said...

Okay, what I want to know is were you visible from the street?? Because I can just imagine what would go through the mind of someone driving by. AWESOME!! I'm pretty sure this is why we're friends.

Susanna said...

I love this!!! I think I'm going to have to get my neighbor girls together and do this....so fun! Actually in the first picture...I have the same wedding dress as the girl on the left, ha ha ha, that's funny.

Anyway, thanks for you sweet post about my family pictures.... I was actually looking at yours and thinking the same thing...you have such a beautiful family and the pictures are gorgeous. Mine were actually taken here in Logan. There is an old mill by the river that has been taken over by foliage...it was a perfect backdrop for pictures.

Anyway, thanks again for the sweet comment..you are awesome..tell Josh hi for me!

Marci said...

You are crazy! I wish I had your spunk. Love the house too.