Monday, October 12, 2009

Trip to the Dentist

We recently made a trip to the dentist. I know, it's not a big deal, but I had to make it a big deal for Kaleb. He was a little unsure, so we took pictures and I told him I would blog it for him so he could see his pictures on the computer. The kids did really well. Talon is always good. He lets them polish and floss, and this time he even got x-rays. Kaleb at least sat long enough to be flossed and have his teeth counted. That's a big step. Last trip we could hardly get him to sit in the chair. Josh and I are happy to report that our teeth...in the words of the dentist...are "disgustingly clean". That's what I like to hear.

Talon and Kaleb waiting for their turn to see Dr. Thompson.
Talon, Coby and Kaleb. Take a good look at Talon. He's recently discovered the art of eye-crossing. He cracks me up!

Talon getting ready for x-rays.
What a good patient.
Dr. Thompson and Kaleb. Open up wide buddy!



No comments: