Monday, October 12, 2009

Dinner With Friends

A couple of weeks ago, Josh and I went to a wedding dinner in Richfield for one of his former high school students. It's always fun to visit because we get to see old friends. While we were at the dinner, Natalie, one of our old neighbors, watched our kids for us. When we got back, we visited for a little bit and then went to dinner at Pizza Hut. It was a lot of fun and so nice the see their family again.

Rhett and Natalie
Our Coby. He looks a little scary with a few missing teeth. This is a face I've never seen before.
Josh, Talon and Kaleb
I'm not sure what's with the weird faces. This is Kaleb, although, in this picture he looks a lot like Talon.
Cameron and Heston

Thanks again Natalie for watching the kids!!

1 comment:

McAllister's said...

still mad you didn't invite us! I guess we're not friends! ok just kidding how are you guys?