Something happened the other day that rarely happens in Utah. It rained enough to make ONE puddle on our street. So, of course, I just HAD to let the kids jump in it. They had so much fun they barely wanted to get out to let cars go by. By the time they were done, they were soaked and we headed in for a hot bath. I was sure glad they got that opportunity. You never know when rain will come around again.
Talon and Kaleb. I don't know why Kaleb insisted on keeping his helmet on. Too cute!!


By the way, Coby would have had just as much fun, but we'll save him for next puddle season.

3 comments:
I love this about your personality!! I would be like, "Aughhhh! You guys got wet and muddy!!!" and you are happy about it. You are so awesome. What a fun mom. My poor kids... :)
I'm so glad that you are a fun mom who lets her kids get dirty! Puddle jumping is some serious fun.
Puddle jumping now that is one thing i was there to see I love it. And oh so cute they do look.
Post a Comment