Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coby is 11 Months!

Our Coby is officially 11 months! I can't believe it. He is almost a year old and what a joy he is to our family. He is doing so many things now. He talks all the time (baby talk of course), and  I can tell he wants to sign with me, but he's so laid back, I don't think he really cares. He is also trying to walk. He will take 3 steps, but for now, that's all. What a big boy!

Here is Coby sitting all by himself for a haircut. Other than the fact that he is co curious about the clippers and follows them around, he is a really good boy to sit pretty still while I cut.
Coby also loves to eat. Most nights, he eats more than the other boys. This night we had spaghetti and he loved it.  
It was bath time shortly after dinner, as you can imagine.


No comments: