Josh and a couple of the guys put our doors in the other day. I am so excited because I really like them. They are a 2 panel door and the interior doors will look the same. The front door is a little different because we wanted a window, but we are super excited with how they turned out.
This is the door that goes from the garage to the side yard.

This is our lovely french door that goes from the dining room to the backyard. We splurged and got the doors with the blinds inside. I am excited to not have to worry about children pulling on and breaking window coverings.

And...this picture isn't too exciting...YET. We are getting a driveway tomorrow (Friday) so I thought I would take a picture of the nicely spread gravel until we have the real thing. I'm excited!!

2 comments:
Looking good mollie!! I am way excited for you!! I keep telling Cam that we need to come over after the baby is here and hopefully your house will be done!!I am way excited for you guys!!
It's looking great! I LOVE those doors. We have one in our new house... it's the door to the upstairs bonus room... I wish they were all over the house.
Post a Comment