Tonight I had an Achievement Days Activity. The kids had to go because Josh is obviously never home since we are building a house, and I felt really bad but they were so good. Well, there was a scout thing at the church tonight as well and they brought over some tractors and a fire engine. I took the kids out after my thing so they could check out the "big trucks". They were so excited. The big surprise was that Talon and Kaleb even got a ride in a backhoe/loader. I think that made Kalebs whole year. They really enjoyed tonight.
Here are the 4 of us on the fire engine. Talon, Kaleb, Mollie and Coby.

2 comments:
Yea for tractors!! My boys (cam and Heston) love them as you can tell by my blog!
Hey, I wondered what was going on across the street. Now I know. :)
Post a Comment