A couple of weeks ago, I did a tag on facebook and one of the questions was, "When was the last time you got flowers?" My answer was July of 2001, which was the last time I got flowers from Josh. I did forget about the flowers that I got from my mom for my last birthday...oops. I never intended to make Josh feel bad, but he did and so he came home one night after a basketball game with these. I love daisies and I was so excited. It's been 3 weeks and they are still alive and beautiful on my kitchen counter. Thanks Josh, love you tons!
3 comments:
How sweet! THey're beautiful!
That is sweet! I love daisies too! Good way to feel like it's spring in your house :)
So that's how you get flowers, huh? GUILT. Awesome. I'm trying it! I LOVE getting flowers, but it doesn't happen for me often either. Maybe we should send eachother flowers... Wow, I need to go to bed.
Post a Comment