Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wedding Day

Chet and Hailee FINALLY got married. Just a couple of weeks shy of having dated for 5 years, they decided to tie the knot! We had the big celebration yesterday (March 13th) and it was so much fun. Here are a few of the pictures that we got on our camera.  

Hailee with the boys.
Just the boys...aww, cute little cowboys.
The whole family. Mollie, Josh, Coby, Mom (Lynne), Kaleb, Talon, Dad (Lewis) Hailee and Chet.  

5 comments:

Amberly said...

Wow! You look "HOT" in that HOT pink dress and those shoes! I hope you had a fun time. The boys look darling- as always!

Danielle said...

Your shoes look so perfect with that dress! I'm glad I voted "yes!"

Meggan Hansen said...

It was fun seeing you and your cute family. Everything was so nice.

Susanna said...

Awwww, your boys look so cute in their little cowboy outfits. What a beautiful little family you have!

Emilee said...

Your boys looked so handsome. I still love your shoes!!!!