Sunday, March 1, 2009

Aarrggg Matey!

For "P" day at preschool, Talon's teacher had them either dress as a princess or a pirate. I figured as far as Tal's ego was concerned, that a pirate was the way to go. He looked so cute. We even did the authentic beard and goatee to go with it.  It was a fun day for him!

Such a silly little pirate.
All dressed up and ready to go.

3 comments:

Johnston Family said...

Hey love the pictures, especially the Pirate. How fun!! Wish I could come and see everyone for the wedding, but I can't make it down. I'm glad I can keep up to date with everything online. :)

Hailee and Chet said...

Oh my gosh can i say he looks so flippin cute I love that little guy. Looks like he had fun as a pirate.

Emilee said...

Well that's the cutest pirate that I've ever seen!