This is the only picture I have from Mother's Day but I'm glad I have this one. On Sunday, Kaleb got up at 6:00am. I got up with him because Josh and I had just returned from Arizona on Saturday night and Josh did 20 of the 22 hours of driving (down Friday and right back on Saturday morning). However, I was really tired too, so after Josh got up, I had a little nap. When I woke up, Kaleb was so excited to give me these napkin roses. He was so cute I had to take a picture. They made them (Josh and Kaleb) while I slept and hid them in his room. When I walked out he ran in and got one. Then after he gave it to me, he went and got the rest of the bunch. If I only had a picture of his sweet little face the second he came out of his room with this handful...it was PRICELESS!!
I'm happy to be a Mother to 3 adorable and sweet little boys. They are my greatest joy. I love you Talon, Kaleb and Coby.
Sweet Kaleb and the roses.
1 comment:
That is very sweet!! You are one lucky woman Mollie!
Post a Comment