Friday, May 1, 2009

Sheetrock...Check

Well, the same day the sheetrock guys started the sheetrock, they also finished. They started Wednesday (4/29) at 9am and they were done by 7pm the same day. They were SO fast. It was really fun to see the huge change in the house from that morning to that night. We took some more pictures, of course, to show how different things look. It's a real house now!!

The garage all sheetrocked. The pile in the middle is the insulation that will go into the ceiling.
Looking through the dining room into the living room. The light in the hallway is coming from Talon and Kaleb's bedroom window.
Living room again, looking toward Talon and Kaleb's bedroom again and the front door on the left.
Dining room and then kitchen. John K. is holding Kaleb, I am holding Talon and standing by our future neighbor Brittany L.
The whole family. Standing in front of the North living room wall. Talon, Mollie, Kaleb, Josh and Coby.

3 comments:

Aimeeable said...

I wish my husband could work at that pace too!

Looks exciting!

Britt said...

Yeah...it's so exciting that is is looking like a real home now!

ps. I'm SO glad I'm way in the back of that photo...and not very in focus.

Kristi said...

It's really coming together-- good work!