Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shave and a Haircut...

A while ago, Talon noticed that a couple of the Dads in our neighborhood had shaved heads. He asked me if he could shave his and we decided that summer would be the perfect time. Every little boy needs to experience a bald head right? So, the other day we shaved his head. He loves it...and so do I. A shaved head is MUCH less work. Although, I know I really have NO idea what hard work is as far as hair goes since I don't have any girls. Oh well.  I still love it.

Talon...BEFORE
I started his shave like any other haircut. Around the bottom first.
Then, we went straight down the middle.  
Ha ha!! Lovin' it!
A little more gone...
Still getting there...
Almost done...
And...he LOVES it!!! Talon...AFTER!


So, after we finished Tal, we weren't completely sure that it was a good idea to shave Kaleb's head. Poor little guy has the most odd shaped melon. Well, he changed our minds in a hurry. Watch...


Of course, we shaved his head too. How can you resist that sad little face. Poor kid.

Kaleb...BEFORE (and so excited!)
We started his a little different. I went right down the middle to start.
Checking things out.
We decided to try the old man do. I think he'll make a cute Grandpa.
Then we went with just a small ring of hair.
That's a great look for you Kaleb.
A few last stragglers...
And...Done!! Kaleb...AFTER! He loves his bald head too!

8 comments:

Shan Reid said...

So cute! Love that video... it so reminded me of Ty. That email you sent of twirling in front of the mirror was a riot. Thanks.

Abs and Me said...

That is awesome! They are so adorable with shaved heads!!! I hope they love it! Some days I wish Abbie was bald! All of her hair is curly and it just seems to always be tangled!!!

Cassie said...

That video cracked me up! Especially the end as he twiddled his fingers and asked nicely haha!

The Shuey Family said...

Mol, seriously Kaleb in the video wanted to make me pee my pants! What a cutie. The boys look great. I love the whole video thing. Still trying to figure it all out myself. Hope all is well and by the way your house is looking AMAZING! Take care, Soto

Kristi said...

so stylish!!!!! Straight down the middle or the old man were my favorites!

Amberly said...

So what men in the neighborhood were you referring to? Ha ha!! I love how their heads feel after they are buzzed.

Aimeeable said...

Oh that video melted my heart! I would have caved and shaved that kiddo's head too!

I am sick of cutting back my little boy's hair, maybe I can convince my hubby that all the cool boys are doing it...

Brittney said...

Ha Ha! I love it! Oh how I wish a shave would be cute with girls in the summer. How horrible is that? By the time I get the 3 of us ready to go anywhere and look halfway decent, I fill like I've ran a marathon. Needless to say, my little ladies look like hoodlums most days. Oh well. Your boys are just too darn cute!