For Josh's birthday this year, my cousin, Matthew, got US tickets to the Salt Lake Symphony and a gift card to the Macaroni Grill. We had such a fun time. We left a little bit early to give us time...to take our time. We had a blast. We went wherever we wanted and didn't have to hurry. Thanks Matthew for a great date night.
Josh and I at dinner at the Macaroni Grill. We had never been there before, but it was really good. We got the "Chefs Choice" which included a salad, entree and dessert. YUMMY!!


3 comments:
Looks like fun! Just wanted to let you know that I love my hair! Thanks so much! When I went home...ladd's family had just put mollie down for a nap...that's why we didn't make it to the park. We'll have to do it another time this summer! Thanks again, Mollie!
I'm glad you guys had fun! I would love a date night like that! Missed you yesterday!!
Looks like lots of fun! I love the Macaroni Grill! I'm glad you enjoyed it! You'll have to come up my way more often!!! The next time you do we'll have to get lunch or dinner!!
Post a Comment