Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy 31st Birthday Josh!

Last year when Josh turned 30, we should have had a big shindig. However, Coby was only 3 days old and I just couldn't get something great planned. All year, I've had it in my head to do something for him on his 31st instead. So, I decided a surprise party was in order. I called a few of our close friends and family, made 4 cakes (thanks Mel, Erika and Brittney), got a bucket of ice cream, and had another friend (thanks Cole) get him out of the house and back on time. We were successful. Josh was TOTALLY surprised. We had a blast eating cake and ice cream and visiting. Hopefully this year was much more memorable than last year. Happy Birthday Josh!!! I love you so much!

Josh-the second he walked through the door. He said when he got home he almost turned around and went back to work at the houses because he didn't see his Mom and Dad's car here. Boy, that would have been funny.
Sean, Mandie, Danli, Melanie, Erika, and Chris.
Shannon, Janessa, Brittney and Andalyn.
Kristi, Logan and Lisa.
Tyler, Andrew and Jason.
Lisa, Amberly and Mandie. Thanks Am for taking such GREAT pictures of the party.
The Birthday Boy and Me. Love you Josh!

5 comments:

Britt said...

Happy Birthday Josh! You looked super cute yesterday bytheway Mollie.

Amberly said...

It was such a blast, thanks for inviting us! I hope Josh had an awesome birthday! I wish I wasn't laughing so hard (I look Chinese) in my picture...

Abs and Me said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

Well done with the surprise Mollie!!! I'm glad it turned out so well! Looks like you hod lots of fun!!

Brittney said...

What a great wife! You just give yourself a little pat on the back for that one.

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

That was such a fun party! I think Josh was truly surprised - I can't believe you were able to keep everything a secret from him!