I have been waiting for a month and a half for this tiny little piece of glass. I really don't care for the doors that have the eyebrow window in them...not my thing, but Josh and I decided that we would like a little bit of light coming in. So, I asked the glass guy if we could do a rectangle plain piece of glass. He said, "no big deal". Then I got thinking one night, that I might not want people to be able to see inside the front door, so he said we could put a piece of decorative glass in between the 2 panes to make it more private. This is the glass I chose, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I absolutely love it!! It's totally different and TOTALLY me!
The whole door. It looks much more put together with the window.
Here is the glass. Frosted with swirl patterns. I love it!!!


1 comment:
Hey! I've just recently started blog stalking you, I'm not sure why it took this long... but I love that glass!!! It's totally your style, I love it!
Post a Comment