Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sheetrock Ready

Our house is completely ready for sheetrock. I went to the house on Monday (4/27) and pulled the speaker wire (for a whole house system...music everywhere!) with the help of Bryce. The crew stocked the house with sheetrock on Monday afternoon. Then on Tuesday, I fixed the plant shelf to help Josh out a little. We just needed to add a few 2x2 boards to make it a little thicker going over the hallway. Also, a few weeks ago, Josh and I insulated our interior walls. We wanted the house to be a little more soundproof than what the drywall provides. We are all set for the guys to come put up the sheetrock this week. YAY!!

Looking into the living room. I can't believe ANYONE would be able to carry a 12' piece of this stuff. It is so heavy!
The entry and walls of the front bedroom. Stairway in the bottom left of the photo.
Front bedroom. This will eventually belong to Talon and Kaleb.
This is a picture of the insulation we did. This picture is looking into the master bath. We insulated just about EVERY interior wall. That will be really nice.
Dinig and Kitchen...stocked and ready.

No comments: