My boys have been so funny lately. I love how their little personalities seem to come out more and more as each day goes by. Here are a few pictures of their recent silliness!
Coby with Tal's cowboy hat on. Such a ham!

Talon and Kaleb in their "basketball clothes". If they were girls, these would be their too-too's and high heels. They wear them EVERYDAY!


Coby, Talon and Kaleb. Coby with Tal's boots on. He is always bringing those to me so I can put them on his feet. It looks really funny when he crawls with them on.


Kaleb giving Elmo a ride and Talon is pretending he is a soldier. He likes to go down the hall and tell me to say, "Here comes Talon" and then I have to sing a song while he marches around the kitchen. Do you think we've been to a few parades?








8 comments:
Such cute boys! That hand on the hip thing is hilarious... you do do that. Little parrots and copy cats... too cute.
those were so cute and funny! My favorite one is the one where kaleb fell asleep with a book on his face! I laughed out loud!
How funny are they?? Boys are so much fun!!
Those are the cutest pics of your boys. They are so funny, cute, adorable, hilarious...love them. Little boys are so fun!
Boys are so much fun!! Love your pictures. Easter looked fun! Happy Belated birthday Josh. I really love looking at the pictures of your house. It is soooo exciting. I can't wait until I can actually come down and visit you guys. I miss you tons! We'll get down there someday.
Funny boys. Someday we'll have to get your three with my three. They'd have a great time! Miss you.
What a handsome bunch of little guys you have there. Where are you building at? That will be great. I can't believe you have lived away long enough for your family to grow up so much. Stop by sometime.
By the way, my blog is beegrandma.blogspot.com
Post a Comment