We had so much fun this year for Easter, and it just gets better each year as the kids get older. On Saturday morning, we went to Fountain Green for their annual Easter egg hunt. That was a blast. Instead of finding candy eggs, each egg had a number on it and they got money. I guess it's to pay the dentist bill from all of the other candy they get. Then, Saturday night, we colored Easter eggs as a family. And...we of course did the family dinner thing on Sunday. It has been so nice to live close to Josh's parents for that reason. We can get together for holidays and pretty much any other time we want. Doesn't get much better than that...except of course if BOTH sets of Grandparents were close.
Kaleb hunting eggs in Fountain Green.






4 comments:
How fun! I can't wait till our girls are old enough to enjoy Easter and get to do all that fun stuff! Your boys are adorable. And I love the milk bubble art too :D
*Rach
So cute! I'm sorry about all the wetness Saturday! We got some sprinkles up north here, but it wasn't too bad! Looks like you had lots of fun!
So dang cute. It was so good to see you guys yesterday. Didn't realize how big your kids are getting!!
Fun pics! Great family one at the end there. It is so nice having family close.
Post a Comment