With the help of the boys, we decorated the Christmas tree and got out the decorations yesterday. It was a real surprise to Josh when he came home. He has been working at the house until about 8:30pm every night this week. We went with the pre-lit fake tree again this year, mostly because it's really easy. I think next year though, we might cut down our own. This small tree just doesn't look as impressive as a really tall one would look in a room with a vaulted ceiling...which our new house will have. Here are the three boys by their masterpiece.
Kaleb, Talon and Coby
4 comments:
Cute tree! My boys loved decorating ours too. It's such a fun time of year with kids.
Your tree is cute!! When we were going up to get our tree, Cam and I were talking about when you and I were both pregnant and we went up on Cove with Corey and Teresa to get trees and Corey freaked us, well at least me, out sliding all over the roads!! There was a ton of snow up there and I was a little nervous cause Cams truck was slipping and sliding but we are ok!! Your kids are too cute also.
Your tree is so cute. I hope chets is cute. I tried really hard. I hope you are havin fun.
Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment