Josh has been working fast and furiously, along with the other people in the group, and we have some more progress to report. They have now cut and put down most of the floor joists and are probably going to start laying the subfloor today. We also got our garage floor yesterday. We are very excited to be moving so fast and hopefully, with the cooperation of the weather, we can have the house ready for trusses before Christmas. Here are a few pictures of the progress.
Here are a few of the floor joists laying across the hole.


6 comments:
Josh and Mollie-
It has been FOREVER!!! What an adorable family you have! It is so fun to see your boys! They are so cute! I am so glad I found you!
Love,
The Willardsons
That is so awesome!! Just something wierd. I dreamed last night that some teenagers were getting into your old house through the window that you can open and playing football. I am having some wierd pregnancy dreams!!
I am way excited that your house is coming together fast!!
Hey guys! We're excited our homes are finally progressing! I was looking at the George's blog and noticed you guys. Your boys are so cute. I seriously don't know how you stay sain with 3 kids under 3 Mollie, especially with how much our husbands have been gone lately. They are way cute though, and we are excited to be your neighbors soon. So many boys! They are going to LOVE it!
That is so fun! I want to come walk through when you get walls!!
LOOOKIE THATS YOUR HOUSE YAYA
That is so exciting! You guys have done a lot! Good job!
Post a Comment