Things are finally starting to look different. We got our subfloor on Thursday and today we framed 8 of the 10 walls. Since none of the inside walls are bearing walls, we just need to finish the other 2 outside walls to be ready for trusses. Those should be delivered on the 22nd of December and we plan on trying to get them set that day. We are very excited. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Spencer - One of the guys that we are building with. He was working on our floor.



4 comments:
it looks great, Mol. How exciting! Hey, email me your temporary address so I can send a Christmas card...that is, if I actually do it. I am trying! (you know how it is with 3 boys tho)
Hollymariehutchings at gmail dot com
Wow, it looks like you guys were working hard in the snow...I feel kind of guilty now, but I wouldn't have been able to babysit anyway. Now I've got 2 sickies.
Hey guys, how exciting! The progress seems to be going well and fast but maybe not on your end. I will have to come up soon and visit. Hope things are going well, talk to you soon.
Wow, you guys are building your own house. Very cool!
-Deena
Post a Comment