We got our basement forms on Friday and they finally poured the walls this morning. I took the kids over so they could see the cement and boom trucks. They were very excited. To tell you the truth, so was I!! Now if we could just get started building.

7 comments:
How exciting!!! It will be fun to see all the progress!
Sarah
Yay for new houses! I will have to come and visit you guys when it is all done. P to the S you guys looked awesome on Halloween! YOu should check out my blog and read about my Halloween adventure to Las Vegas.
I am so excited for the house. and getting the basement poured is a big start yayayayayayay not too much longer hip hip horray!!
YAY progress!!! I would have been excited, too. Building a house is a blast, your kids will love it.
That is so awesome! I remember being so excited about our house too. It's so fun!
i am so happy for the basement!! maybe next year when i'm like 8 months pregnant i can run across the logs at the stihl competition!! that would be awesome!! Cam would love to saw the logs tho. He likes that stuff
That's so cool that you guys are living in Ephraim and that you are building a house! We are jealous! Do you care if we put the link to your blog on ours? It's fun to get back in touch!
Trish & Wes
Post a Comment