So, my 7 1/2 month old is now pulling himself up on anything and everything to stand up. I'm not sure if I should be happy about this or terribly frightened. The realization that I could have a walking 8 month old is very scary. Not likely, but you never know.
I put the toilet paper on the floor today and Coby crawled right over and stood up next to it. Too CRAZY!!!


8 comments:
It's so fun to watch them grow and develope but as cute as that is I'm feeling for you. Mike had Annica walking at 10 months and she's my most active baby. Good luck! :o)
Now I know who TP'd the Cole's house!!
n8
Hi Mollie,
I am John Moultrie's wife Rachel...I told John that you found our blog and he was so glad to hear from you. He said to tell you hello! You have such a beautiful family...I cant believe that your little baby is already climbing on stuff...that stage seems so far away for my girls...yet I know its around the corner...yikes! It is great to hear from you and John and I love getting your comments on our blog.
Hope to hear from you again soon!
Love Rachel
oh my gosh that is nuts i hope my holdin him lettin him stand yesterday didnt benefit that. But it is so fun I cant believe he is standing next to things. Wow Awe I love you guys.
That is crazy. You poor girl, 3 mobile boys! How fun though! they are so cute!
Sarah
Coby is so big!! I was so happy to see you guys the other night!!
Yeah, so my little Mollie didn't walk till she was like 17 months old, I'm not sure which is worse - early or late! I'm gonna be brainstorming for elegant candles!
It's always nice when they stay in one place. I'm not looking forward to having three mobile ones. Good thing I have quite a while before I have to worry about that :) Good luck.
Post a Comment