Well, this isn't our house, but we are still learning to be home builders. We are very excited to have started this project and we're learning so much as we go. We just started 1 week ago and I can't believe how much more I know already. Here is what we've accomplished so far.
4 comments:
Hello Miss Mollie. Heck yes, I can help you do a candle tommorrow! Maybe you should just buy like 6 at the store, then you will have them on hand! Call me tomorrow and I will help you...the stuff is still not boxed...
Congrats on building the houses. I am totally jealous. Here my husband is a builder and well... maybe one day!?
I am so excited for you guys! I can't believe you are actually building your own home!
Hey Mollie! Your blog is cute! Im excited your getting your house built! Your boys are so adorable:)
Post a Comment