Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Here are just a couple of picture from Halloween.  We had a fun day.  In the morning, Talon had a preschool party and tiny parade.  Then we went to show Daddy and Grandma our costumes. At 4:00 we went trick-or-treating (kind of nice for the kids to trick-or-treat while it's still light-that's how they always do it here). To finish off the day, we went to a party.  We all had a blast eating soup and treats and playing games. Thanks Wathens for a great night!!

Talon is Batman, Kaleb is a gorilla and Coby is a lion.

Just a silly picture of Josh and I.  I went as an 80's girl and Josh is a guy riding on a monsters shoulder.  Kind of hard to tell from the picture though.

4 comments:

Amberly said...

Cute pics! I hope you don't mind me posting your pic w/ Mel on my blog... You guys looked awesome!

Lisa said...

You were the hottest 80's girl! Cute pics! That was way fun at the party!

Nathan and Sarah said...

Adorable! the boys look so cute!

Sarah

Hailee and Chet said...

I love the pictures of your costumes. Way fun. Love you guys.