Well, my little Coby had his first haircut the other day. I know some of you would say I am mean because I didn't wait and enjoy the baby hair long enough, but I just couldn't do it. I guess it's just the hairdresser in me. I had to get rid of the fuzzies. I actually waited longer to do his than either of the other boys. Here are some before and after pics. I did the best I could while he was jumping on Josh's lap. That boy never sits still!!
BEFORE
AFTER




4 comments:
Ahhh they are so cute! Congrats on the progress of your house. Won't it be so nice to finally have a place to call home? Man I can't wait for that someday (and you won't be stuck with us anymore haha)!
He is so cute! First hair cuts are fun. Congragts on the progress on your home. For your sake I hope the building process goes fast, but I also hope it takes a long time to build so you're in the ward longer.
BTW thanks again for the birthday cake and candle. Don't worry the cake is almost gone, my kids just can't have enough and of course I have to have some along with them :o)
Coby's such a cute kid just like his brothers!!
Oh how cute is that He looks so much like tal. Oh and I love the basement pictures it is so exciting. Love you.
Post a Comment