Monday, October 13, 2008

My Newest Purchase

A couple of months ago, I saw some jars similar to these at Costco that I didn't buy.  By the time I had decided that I really wanted to spend the $50 on them that they cost, they were gone and my heart was broken.  I really loved them and thought about them pretty much everyday. I thought they would look great  on my new dining room table (whenever I get that).  Well, the other day I got on EBAY, just curious to see if they had the jars.  They didn't, but they had these and they are even cuter than the ones I saw at Costco.  I jumped right on them, not wanting the opportunity to pass again and here they are. All I need now is a place to put them.  

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the jars, and I'm so excited that you are building a house! How fun! Your little boys are growing so much and are so cute. It was fun to look at your blog!

Chris said...

We'll be willing to sacrifice and hold on to them for you... just this once though.

Carter's got him some croup but once this batch of crud passes by, we want to come visit and see your big dirt hole!

Hailee and Chet said...

I lOvE tHeM ToNs aNd ToNs! WaY cUtE iN yOuR hOuSe ToO. tHaNkS fOr lEtTiNg Me CoMe pLaY tOdAy!!

Amberly said...

Cute! I've never been able to win anything on ebay. Mabye you can find a dining table to go with them now.

Andrew said...

Hey Mr. Josh and Mollie! I just found your comment on my blog! (That tells you how much I check my blog) But I have been trying to figure out a way to get in touch with you guys and now I know how! I really miss you guys and hope that I can come and visit soon. Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Kristi said...

Hey Mollie- I found your blog from Lisa's. I'm so happy to hear that your house has started. Ethan liked seeing pictures of Talon as well. Lets get together again soon!

Ruth Ann said...

Hey there, I could find a place also for the glassware. I love them. I am glad I found your blog. It has been fun. Love ya lots.

Emily said...

Hey Mollie! I'm glad I found your blog. I'll be sure to add your link to ours. See you Sunday!

Me said...

Those are cute. Im trying to figure out how to use some jars that were given to me, and Im at a loss. Help me out!

I didnt know you guys were building a house, that is so exciting!!