You know I had to do it. Here is our Pumpkin post. We went to the pumpkin patch with the Knudsens this year and it was so fun. All of the kids had a blast picking their own pumpkins and riding in the wagon.
After we picked out our pumpkins, the little kids all wanted to ride in the wagon, so Bradyn pulled and Dillan pushed. That was a heavy load with kids and pumpkins.


7 comments:
There are tons of pumpkins to choose from at that pumpkin patch. Your kinds look like they had a lot of fun:)
That looks like so much fun! We need to take our kids to the pumpkin patch, but we have yet to find a day that works with Mikes schedule.
So fun!! My kids had never been to a pumpkin patch till this year and they LOVED it!! Now, we will have to do it every year. I'm glad you guys had fun.
Those are cute pics at the pumpkin patch! I think Coby might be getting as round as some of those pumpkins! I love those cheeks!
Hey, we would LOVE it if you guys could come and stay with us. That would be tons of fun! We'll be here if you'd like to come stay. Love ya tons! We're so excited for you guys and getting your house going. The pumpkin patch looks fun. We had fun going to a pumpkin patch up here too. Hope you're doing great! :)
Hey that looks like so much fun. I havent seen you fuys for a while I hope that all is well. Love you guys. WHere did you go to the pumpkin patch at?
Your kids are so cute! I bet they loved that. All of us local girls have done our "pumpkin" post!
Post a Comment