Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Coby is 6 months!!

Coby is officially 6 months old as of yesterday (Tuesday).  He is such a cute little bug.  He is now eating some baby food and I think he'll even like it soon.  He usually gags and shivers when we give him bites.  It's pretty funny.  As most of you already know, he really tries hard to keep up with his brothers.  He rolled over quite sooner than they did, sat up at 4 1/2 months and now, he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth.  It's crazy!!  I guess he just wants to run and jump with the other boys.  Won't be long now!


3 comments:

Hailee and Chet said...

Coby Aunt Hailee Is so Proud of you.

Amberly said...

He is seriously such a doll! Nathan has to learn quick to keep up with his brothers too!

MnM McQuivey's said...

Ahh he is so cute!

BTW Haven and I laughed at your pictures below! That looks like it was a lot of fun!