Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Making Progress...Finally!

Well, we FINALLY started our house.  They dug the hole this weekend and hopefully within the week, the plumbers will get out there and they can get the concrete started.  We have been hearing, "We'll dig at the end of the week" for about 5 weeks now.  It's nice to finally see some dirt moving.  
Someday, this will be our home.
Here I am, standing in the hole, ready to get started.  



8 comments:

Amberly said...

Yeah!!! That is so exciting! I'm still mad that you want to leave but I will still come and visit and of course get my hair done so I guess I'll survive... I just remember how exciting it was to be building. How fun.

MnM McQuivey's said...

Congratulations! It will be a long process, but it's all worth having a place to call your own. Where are you building? From Amberly's post it doesn't sound like it's in the ward :o( Good luck with everything!

Addie May said...

Yeah!! that is good news! No more living in student housing! Hey, I need a little trim soon I think. I need some EXPERT advice on this hair that I am trying to grow. It's kind of driving me crazy....
I hope you can come to stamp club this month!

Lisa said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! It will be sad that you won't be in our ward anymore, but hey, we do live where everything is within a 5 mile radius :) Plus I will be getting my hair done from you always.

Emilee said...

Hey guys,
I can't even believe that I found you, but what can I say I am a pretty good blog stocker!! I had no idea how quick you guys were building that's great! I'm so glad you will have your own place now so that you don't have to break into other's homes anymore!! just kidding;) We need to get together some weekend, and we owe you dinner this time. Hope you have a great day.
Emilee

Hailee and Chet said...

hip hip horray its finally here the beginning. Im so excited for u. The anticipation for it to start was just too much for me hehe.

Susanna said...

Congrats on building a new house, that's awesome!!!
I got those balloons at a store here called six star, but I bet you can find them at just about any dollar store.
Your boys are adorable.

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

WhooHoo! Your house is finally getting started! I am so excited for you guys!