Monday, September 29, 2008

Yearbook Craze!

This is so FUNNY!!  I laughed my head off the other night playing with these pictures.  You should all try this at www.yearbookyourself.com  Enjoy!!!






MOM, Josh thinks I look just like you in this picture.  He said it was especially because of the glasses.  I agree.  Aren't we adorable?


Of course, I HAD to do the kids too.  
Coby
Talon

Kaleb

6 comments:

Amberly said...

Those were hilarious... and some were just creepy! You are so funny! I love it!

Hailee and Chet said...

I LOVE THESE!!

Lisa said...

That was awesome! I laughed hard! At least you know what your kids can look like when they are older, with all that hair :)

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

That was so funny! I think I should add the photos you sent me to MY blog!

Johnston Family said...

Loved the picture...that was GREAT! ;)

brittany said...

these are hilarious! you were way cuter than those pictures in high school though. i love your new family photo at the top of the page! will you guys be in vancouver for christmas this year?