
We have been so excited that Kaleb was favoring his left hand. We always wanted a lefty, but lately we're not sure what he's doing. He still throws and bats left-handed, but sometimes he'll write and eat with his right hand. As you can see from this picture, we think he is as confused as we are. What a silly guy!!
5 comments:
I've noticed that all my kids use both hands at this age. Nathan uses his left to eat, but will draw with his right. I think they decide a little later.
We got two lefties, but the third looks like she is going right. Too bad. We thought it would be so funny if Josh was the only right handed in our family.
We love lefties! Kenyon is a leftie and we don't know if Will is, but I like it when my kids have their own uniqueness to them.
They are the cutest kids EVER I just cant stand how cute they are.
Oh, you are hilarious! It's 9:35 on 9/19 and why haven't you posted anything yet??? Miss you too. You crack me up and I need more laughs! (and not the kind that come from one of my kids peeing on the other!)
Post a Comment