Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy 4th Brithday Talon!

Our Tal turned 4 on July 15th. I can't believe he is 4 already. Seems like just yesterday that he was a brand new baby. He is growing up to be such a good boy. He loves to play outside on his bike, jump on the tramp and wrestle with the neighbor kids. He is good to his brothers and is a wonderful help around the house...picking things up, bringing in the dishes and making his bed. Happy Birthday Talon. We love you so much.


Tal...brand new!
1st Birthday...
2nd Birthday...
3rd Birthday...
4th Birthday...Talon and Daddy.
For Talon's actual birthday, we went swimming in the afternoon and then came back and had dinner and ice cream bars. We waited until Sunday to have a party with cake and ice cream and gifts so Uncle Chet could be there. We had that party at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Coby enjoying his ice cream bar.
Kaleby.

Uncle Matthew and Aunt Hailee.
Coby and Grandma.
Tal's birthday cake. He said he wanted a baseball and bat. Here is my best attempt.
Opening presents. Grandma and Grandpa got him a sleeping bag.
Checking it out.
Tal's new shirt.
Blowing out the candles.
Cute 4 year old! Happy Birthday Buddy!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I remember seeing him as a brand new baby! Certainly that hasn't been 4 years ago! Can't believe how fast they change. He sure is a handsome little dude.

Britt said...

I LOVE the 1rst birthday photo. What a cutie! I think he looks a lot like Kaleb in the 3rd birthday photo. I didn't realize how similar their smiles are. He's a stud.

Sandra said...

I'm so happy you're going to stalk my blog...because that means I can stalk yours. hehehe. I love Talon, he's so nice to Luke and I love his personality. I also love Kaleb's smile in your family photo, it just suits him. Such a cute little family you have!

McAllister's said...

Can't believe our kids are that old! AHHHH! Scary!