Monday, June 22, 2009

Kaleb's Cast

Last Tuesday, we went to Provo to get Kaleb's cast. We saw Dr. Rich (I highly recommend him for broken bones) who was super nice. He checked the break, which looked almost healed compared to the first x-ray and then put his cast on. Kaleb wanted red so that's what he got. We took a few pictures for fun!

Dr. Rich checking out Kaleb's wrist.
Kaleb's cast is completely waterproof thanks to the liner. Instead of the liner being cotton, it feels a little like plastic mesh, only softer. Swimming pool...here we come.

Here is the casting process.




All done!! Talon really enjoyed watching the Doc do the cast.  

4 comments:

Nathan said...

How cool that it is completely waterproof! I hope everything heals up just fine!

Nathan said...

That last comment was from Sarah...I didn't log him out...oops!

Cam & Nat said...

That's awesome. im glad kaleb was so good. How long does the cast need to stay on?? We need to really come up there and see you guys!!!

Danielle said...

He looks so cute in his little cast! Hope the healing goes well!