My sister-in-law, Hailee, is getting married next month and I get to be the Maid of Honor (actually, I guess I would be the Matron of Honor, but that makes me sound old) so I thought it would be okay if I was a little different than the other girls. Our dresses are hot pink and really cute, so I thought these shoes would be appropriate. Hailee loves them, and that's really all that matters right? But I was just wondering...would you wear these shoes if you were in a wedding?
17 comments:
Oh most definately Fareed! In fact where did you find them. I love them and I think if the bride loves them.....wear em'!
I agree. It's her wedding and if she loves them go for it. They are way cute.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I agree... if Hailee likes them yo should go for it. You always had the best shoes Molls... and you always find the best deals... I bet you got them for a great deal. Am I right?
holy heels!! I can't personally walk in heels myself but if you like them go for it!! They are kinda cute.
Mollie, I would totally wear them. J/K
Mike
basically super awesome shoes. I say totally go for it! :)
OH yeah, wear them! They would also be super cute with a simple black dress!
You know I would wear them! And not just for a wedding! Way cute!
AH I love love love those shoes! I saw them and want them! Good luck being the maid of honor! Its fun!
I love them...I say you should do it!
Mollie those are so freaking sexy. DO IT. Especially if the bride loves them. If I tried to wear those, I would fall on my face and my dress would flip up over my head. You are much more graceful than me I'm sure! Hey...are you gonna be in Ephraim next weekend (that would be the weekend of the 21st) I need you to work that magic of yours on my hair. If not, or it you don't have time, that's fine. I just need a color and a little trim.
They are HOT!! I did fall as I was walking the flower girl down the aisle at my sister's wedding (who made me wear high heels on cobblestone). Hopefully your sis-in-law is nicer.
MOllIE they are so super cute I would have to say :) Im glad everyone likes them. Im so excited.
I love those shoes! The bride's opinion is the opinion for the big day, so if she loves them, go for it! I think they will look super cute and trendy!
Heck Ya- I love em!!!!!!
If I were a woman, I would definitely wear them to a wedding and I would wear them not to a wedding! Great shoes! I LOVE SHOES! haha
Hey Mollie! This is Brittney Israelsen. I was so excited to get your Christmas card, I've been wondering how you guys have been and where you've been! Sounds like all is going so well for you. Your boys are absolutely darling! So stinkin' cute. Definitely need to arrange something with my girls in about... oh, 25 years. Ha! Hope to keep in touch.
Post a Comment