Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bowling With Old Friends

I recently  a chance to catch up with an old friend from Snow College. We hadn't spoken in 10 years and we found each other on facebook (my new best friend).  It was so fun to catch up. We had our teeth cleaned (he's a dentist now), went to dinner and went bowling. Poor Steve got creamed by everyone but the babies. Ha ha ha!!! But we had such a great time and it's so fun how friends can still be friends no matter how long you've been apart. Here are some pictures from our fun night out.

This is all of us bowling together. So fun!!
Keep your chin up Steve. You'll have your chance next time.  
Here we go Tal...give it a great big push.
Great job Kaleb!! STRIKE!!!
Check out these cute little bowling shoes. I didn't know they made them this small.

3 comments:

Hailee and Chet said...

OH my gosh so flippin cute pictures that is awesome u got to go up there.

Addie May said...

Looks like fun! Maybe someday I will be on Facebook. I have gotten so many comments on my hair. I tell ya, you're a genius.

Trisha said...

Holy cow! Has it been that long since we were at Snow???
Looks like you guys had some fun. We should all do that sometime when we get back to UT. I'm sure Josh and Wes would love to catch up, and the kids could play together.