Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tumbleweed Turmoil


Due to a wonderful crop, we have an overabundance of tumbleweeds this year, and we find ourselves taking drastic measures.  We are GIVING them away.  Yes you read that right.  They are FREE. We are not asking a cent.  I know it's hard to believe especially for this time of year, but we feel this is the best way to deal with our ever growing pile. If you find yourselves in need of a tumbleweed or two, please come and take your pick.  Limit 2.  Please keep in mind, we want there to be enough for everyone!!!


As you can see, a few people have had great luck finding some good looking tumbleweeds.  

4 comments:

The Geeps said...

You look fabulous! The boys are adorable, of course. Lots of hugs, squeezes and kisses to all of you.

Mom

Amberly said...

I'll hurry over! Please save some for me!!! You guys are hilarious!

Tiffany said...

I am sure your tumbleweeds are much better then the hoards we have!

VeNicia said...

You crack me up =o)

PS I think pick of Josh 5th one down looks real. And I like the one of you just under the one where you look like your mom.

And I love your real haircut. And your kids are adorable!