
Kaleb has recently discovered the potty. He'll come to me randomly trying to take his diaper off and say, "Tinkle, potty, tinkle, potty!!" Of course, even though it's not convenient, I have to let him go. He'll get up and down at least 20 times before I have to make him put his diaper back on. He does pretty good though if we let him wear undies. Hopefully sooner than later, we'll only have one in diapers. Wouldn't that be nice???
Talon and Kaleb. They are both wearing Talon's underwear.

3 comments:
That's how it started with us as well. At 23 months I started potty training little man. It took QUITE a while, but he's doing great now. I'm excited to only have one in diapers when the baby gets here. Good luck.
It seems like he is WAY older than Nathan! I can't imagine potty training him yet. I always wait till at least 2 1/2 or 3. That would be so nice though. I know how it feels to buy many, many diapers.
I am so proud of him. Its way cute too. The tinkle potty is adorable. I love you all.
Post a Comment