These pictures are just to make you all a little jealous. We were driving back from the beach when we had to stop to feed Coby. We took a random right turn off of the highway to find a place to pull over, and this is what we found. This little stream was just off of the road. So Josh and my dad took the kids down to wade while I fed the baby. The kids really enjoyed getting their feet wet and throwing a few rocks.


6 comments:
Those are for sure the cutest kids EVER. I love ya all. I love the stream pictures way way cute.
Hi guys, this is Susanna, I just found your blog, and Holy Cow, you have such an adorable family!
I didn't know you had three boys! Boys are so fun, and yours are so incredibly cute! I love that you guys are in Sanpete, I think that would be a wonderful place to work and live. Good for you guys, I'm glad to see that you are doing so well!
Susanna
I love your pics! Isn't the new blod list fun? I need to schedule a hair appoinment with you!!! It's getting scary!
I mean blog list. Maybe I should edit my posts before I post them!
Mollie -my bassoon bud! You've got 3 boys! And they are pretty close to my 2 kids' ages (well plus one more). Wow. I have my hands full with 2. You've got to be so busy! So where do you guys live? Are you going to our reunion picnic Saturday?
Nice detour! I bet Tal and Caleb thought that was the best stop for a feeding they have ever had!!
Post a Comment