As many of you already know, we just got back from a trip to Washington with the Wathens. We had a blast. It was a 16 hour car ride there and back and another 3 or so to the beach, but we saw a lot of neat stuff and had a great time check out the slide show to see more pictures of the trip than I posted before.
6 years ago



3 comments:
Your boys are so cute!! Looks like lifee is fun for you!!
I bet it's beautiful up there. Please send a bit of green our way.
Hi Mollie - I found your blog through the Burkman's page (I like to browse after the the kiddo goes to bed!) and just wanted to say your family is adorable. You look great (and happy!) Hope you are doing good!
I'm at cougarsinoregon.blogspot if you want to check us out.
Take care - Danielle (a blast from the past)
Post a Comment