This Halloween we had a super hero theme (except for Josh and I). Talon was Spiderman, Kaleb was Batman and Coby was Robin. Each of their costumes was stuffed with muscles which made them even cooler. We had fun Trick-or-Treating with our friends, The Summers, and the kids scored in the candy department...of course. We had to stop halfway through due to a crazy downpour and we were soaked when we got home. Poor Talon was sick, so he and Josh stayed home and handed out candy.
Kaleb and Coby ready to go.
Check out those muscles!
Getting their loot.

This was my costume. I'm supposed to look like I swallowed a volleyball, since I have a ball sized baby in there. I made the costume myself out of white felt.
Josh dressed up as the same thing he always dresses up as...a band teacher/himself. One of the kids in his class came as "Mr. Rasmussen" this year. It was hilarious and their outfits almost match which was not planned. So funny!

Here is a picture of my three studs in their costumes with their big muscles.


Here is a picture of my three studs in their costumes with their big muscles.







No comments:
Post a Comment