Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Lambs

Josh's Dad's ewes have been lambing and in the last week they've had 3 sets of twins and a single baby. The kids are super excited! We hurried up there yesterday to see if we could watch one be born, but we were too late. So, Grandpa promised the kids that they could hold the lambs today. They were so cute and love those little lambs so much.

Me...I'm a sucker for a cute baby animal.
Coby, lovin' it.
Kaleb...he was the most excited. He wasn't going to let Grandpa forget that he told the kids they could hold the lambs.
Talon...a natural, just like his Grandpa.
I love this picture of Josh and Coby. It looks like the lamb and Coby are looking at each other. Too cute!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

now I understand your fb comment ;)

Cute pictures of everyone.

Britt said...

OH fun! How cute...boys and lambs..oh and parents too.

Sandra said...

So cute. Let me know when we can take a trip up there with you. I want to see them. :)

Andrew said...

So cute. Love me some babies.

Baileys said...

Hey Mollie!!! I'm glad I found your blog. I love the pics.

Marci said...

Cute lambs. You look as good as ever yourself!