This year we went to Vancouver, Washington for Thanksgiving. It was so fun! I don't think I've spent Thanksgiving at my Mom and Dad's since before Josh and I were married. We got to see our new cute niece too. That made the trip even more special. She is growing so fast. I'm sad to live so far away where I won't be able to watch her grow. I'll just have to make the most of every trip home. Here are a few pics from the journey...
Kaleb and Talon entertaining themselves during the 16 hour drive. Luckily, the kids are SUPER good in the car.

Coby had enough and went to sleep.



This is a picture of the Columbia River. I'm pretty sure I've never seen it this glassy and beautiful in the gorge before.

I-84...so pretty. Last time we made this drive there was 2' of snow on those trees and all over the road.


The day after we got there, my Dad wanted to take us (well, Josh and the boys especially) to the airport to watch the fighter jets take off. They leave every morning at about the same time. We can see and hear them from my Mom and Dad's house, but there is nothing like being right there. We were standing about 75 yards from the end of the runway. It was so loud and breath-taking and as they passed us, they tipped their wings. It was absolutely AMAZING!


The boys with their new cousin. Do you think they love her or what?



Bobby, Aunt Idie and Uncle Nazim came from Carson City, NV to have Thanksgiving with us also. It was fun to see them again!

My Mom the crafter and Coby checking out what Nana is doing. Thanks for helping me with my projects Mom (and Dad for the frame).


Me!
My sister Kelly with Frances. Precious baby!


Me and sweet Franny! I love being an Aunt!


Uncle Josh and Tal

Me and sweet Franny! I love being an Aunt!

While we were in Washington we had our family pictures taken. We hadn't had one with the WHOLE family since before Josh and I had kids. Here are 2 that I have. I'll post a few more when I get the cd.
Had to throw this one in. The kids are so good at entertaining themselves in the car. On the way home, Josh turned around to find the kids with their chicken nuggets between their toes. Silly kids!







1 comment:
If I pick up anything with my toes, it grosses Jeff out. I love the nuggets. Your Christmas picture was cute. I enjoyed getting it.
Post a Comment