Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Paint and Cabinets

We finally finished painting Tuesday...just in time for our cabinets to arrive. The guy has been installing them today and I am so excited I can't stand it.  I LOVE them!! The countertop guy is supposed to come tonight to template for our granite and hopefully they will be installed by Saturday. Things are moving now.  

The living room looking towards the front door, on the left, and the front bedroom and hallway on the right. I really like the color we chose.

Master bedroom closets.
Front bedroom and hallway.
Here is a picture of our kitchen cabinets sitting all over the place. They delivered them yesterday and didn't do any installing, so they are cluttering the whole kitchen. Soon, they'll be right where they belong.
A close-up view of the style we chose. It's a shaker style door. Plain and lovely!
In this picture, most of the cabinets are where they are going to be for good. Right before I took this, I helped the cabinet guy place the island where I want it to go. I love my new kitchen. Can't wait to cook in it.

5 comments:

Tiffany Nelson said...

Mollie! Those house is turning out beautifully :) I am so excited to see it (sometime soon I hope). I will talk to Zach's mom and let you know of a time she will be able to come up there. When are you guys moving so I make sure she comes before?

Tiffany Nelson said...

I meant *the* house :)

Shan Reid said...

Wow! It's getting so close to being done! It looks awesome! Love the cabinets.

Nathan and Sarah said...

I LOVE the cabinets! They are gorgeous. This must be so exciting for you guys! When do you guys plan on moving in?

Marci said...

Beautiful! Congrats on things coming along.